This section shows customer orders (CO) as a list or as a sales pipeline.
The list can be viewed without or with Items, by selecting the report “Customer orders” or "Items" from the dropdown menu. Both reports can be saved either as PDF or CSV.
Sales pipeline shows COs grouped by statuses from Quotation to Ready for shipment and gives a better overview of sales and fulfillment progress.
Status shows the progress of sale, manufacturing and delivery of a CO.
The following CO statuses are available:
1. Quotation - this is the first status of CO. When RFP is received, a quotation should be created and sent to the customer. Internally Quotation usually is named also Sales Opportunity.
2. Waiting for Confirmation - after a quotation has been sent to the customer, his confirmation should be received. This status is assigned manually.
3. Confirmed - this status shows that the quotation is confirmed. In this case products should be booked for shipment, or parts should be booked for manufacturing. This status is assigned manually.
4. Waiting for Production - after all products and parts have been booked, this status shows that MOs have been scheduled. This status is assigned automatically.
5. In Production - this status is set when the first MO is started. This status is assigned automatically.
6. Ready for Shipment - this status shows that all products are ready at stock. They can be shipped to the customer. This status is assigned automatically.
7. Shipped & Invoiced - this status shows that all products have been shipped. This status is assigned automatically.
8. Delivered - this status confirms that CO is finished, products have been received by the customer. This status is assigned manually.
9. Cancelled - order is cancelled. This status is assigned manually. When assigned, all bookings are released. Cancelled CO cannot be restored.