Ladudevahelise transporditellimuse info
Võimalus muuta olemasolevat ladudevahelist transporditellimust. Väljasaadetud kaubad kirjutatakse laost maha, kui vajutada nuppu Võta peale ja sisestada teise lattu saadetud kauba kogus. Kui artiklitel on seerianumbrid, on võimalik need koos kogusega sisestada.
Transpordi- või muud kulu saab lisada lahtrisse Lisakulud. Lisakulud jagatakse partiide vahel proportsionaalselt partii hinnale.
Saatelehte ja pealelaadimise lehte saab PDF-ina trükkida.
A transfer of items takes place in three stages: planning, dispatch, and receipt.
- Go to Stock -> Transfer Orders.
- Click Create to add a new transfer order.
- Fill the details and choose the products to transfer.
- Print the Waybill and Picking list by clicking the respective buttons.
- Open the Transfer Order at Stock -> Transfer Orders.
- Report picking of the items from stock:
a) one-by-one, by clicking the Pick Pick button on each line.
b) all at once, by clicking the Pick all items button.
- If the item has serial numbers, a new page for selecting shipped serial numbers will open.
- Select the serial numbers, and Save.
- Open the Transfer Order and update it's status to Received
- Or change the individual stock lots' statuses at Stock -> Stock lots as Received.
- Transport and any other costs can be added to field Additional fees.
- The fees are proportionally divided between ordered items based on the total cost of each target lot. (Additional fee per item = Item cost / PO cost * Additional fees)
When creating a new transfer order, it is possible to import a list of items from a CSV file. The file must be no longer than 100 lines and can contain the following columns:
- Part number - the part number of the stock item that is transferred. This column is required.
- Quantity - the total quantity of the item.
- Stock lot – optional; if the item must be booked from a particular lot, provide the stock lot number.
- Storage location – optional; if the item must be booked from a particular lot and location, provide the storage location name.
Other TO information should be added manually before the import.
If the site of origin is selected before importing the file, and no Stock lot column is selected, the software will book imported items by FIFO. If a stock lot does not cover the required quantity, the available quantity is booked, and a new line is added for the next lot. This is done until the whole required quantity is booked.