Stay on top of your stock and inventory
- Add stock items manually or import from CSV. Have your stock items associated with a part number, description, unit of measurement, selling price and storage location. Add attachments and see attached images and drawings.
- Follow the status of stock lots. See which items and parts are available in stock, which are booked for manufacturing, how much safety stock is available and which items are expected to arrive in the future.
- Track inventory items by lot number, serial number, expiration date, storage location (bin, shelf, rack), or additionally add your custom parameters.
- Set minimum levels for stock items to avoid stock-outs and cut down on shortages to have a healthy balance of assets on hand.
- Eliminate data entry duties by using a barcode scanner or download the MRPeasy app and scan via tablet or mobile.
Assign barcodes to stock items or stock lots (batches). Print barcode labels and identify items from different stock lots (batches).