Keep track of your physical inventory
- Record the arrival and departure of goods, assign SKU codes, stock lot numbers, and serial numbers to your items.
- Have a clear overview of what is in stock, what items are already booked, and when replenishments are expected to arrive.
- Know exactly where specific items or stock lots have been placed in the warehouse.
- Receive notifications when inventory levels fall below the reorder points, avoiding stock-outs and overstocking.
- Analyze the performance of your SKUs to make better business decisions.