Engineering and Building Materials
The global pandemic has had a multifaceted effect on the engineering and building materials and supply industry. Disruptions in supply chains and fluctuations in outputs left the market in a temporary vacuum, resulting in surging raw material prices. The rising demand for bigger and more contemporary living spaces, however, resulted in a residential housing boom brought on by increases in working from home and low housing stock availability.
With the market bouncing back, suppliers and manufacturers alike are adapting to new trends. More and more customers are dealing directly with manufacturers while surpassing wholesalers. Additionally, both construction, as well as the material supply sectors, are experiencing a strong push towards digitization by way of 4D and 5D simulation technology for production planning as well as intelligent business management tools. The global push towards sustainability is driving new efficiencies and emphasizing the need for raw material and waste minimization.
All this means that the pressure is on for engineering and building materials manufacturers and suppliers to increase operational efficiencies in order to stay competitive and ensure viable profit margins.
Fully functional Building Materials Software
MRPeasy is a manufacturing ERP system perfectly accommodating the requirements of the engineering and building materials sector. MRPeasy is your one-stop solution for managing your operations while ensuring a good ROI.
- Streamline critical business processes into a single software solution, including back-office functionalities like accounting, CRM, HRM, project management, analytics, and more.
- Effortlessly manage production, inventory, procurements, and the supply chain.
- Optimize the workflow with the master production schedule and intelligent requirements estimating, scheduling and forecasting.
- Easily compile layered and matrix Bills of Materials with built-in multi-level production scheduling tools.
- Take advantage of real-time and always up-to-date financial reporting for more accurate quotes and estimates.
- Eliminate the chaos of bespoke legacy systems with MRPeasy’s 100% cloud-based, constantly updated online interface, accessible from any web-enabled browser or smart device.
Check out this short video about how MRPeasy works for the engineering & building materials industry:
Unity Lime Products Ltd
UK-based Unity Lime Products Limited is a domestic building materials provider specializing in lime and wood fiber products, insulation, and roof and wall systems.
Unity Lime Products Limited uses MRPeasy with Xero integration for stock management, procurement, and CRM.
Riot Glass from California, USA retrofits systems that consist of custom-made security glass and framing designs that provide maximum protection against forced entry and ballistic threats.
Riot Glass uses MRPeasy as a full ERP solution.
Welement is a part of one of Estonia’s biggest construction companies. It produces prefabricated timber frame solutions for private houses, townhouses, and apartment buildings.
Welement uses MRPeasy from the quote to the delivery note (which is basically everything that MRPeasy allows).