Prices are listed per user/month in the price list on our website.
The pricing plan can be upgraded at any time. Please note, a downgrade is not possible for technical reasons, and it might be necessary to delete the account and sign up again if this is what you are attempting to do.
Turn to the support team for the information regarding your account.
For signing up, you receive 15 free days. To get 15 more free days:
- Watch our first demo video and receive 5 free days (this is important for understanding how to use the software).
- Follow us on LinkedIn (please use the "Free Use" section inside MRPeasy) to receive 5 free days.
- Add a second user, and receive 5 free days when she/he performs some actions (at least 5).
Because of technical reasons, there is no special place in MRPeasy where you can enter PayPal account information.
Please wait for our proforma-invoice. Then, when you pay it from a PayPal account, a PayPal billing agreement will be created.
You can pay monthly or annually, but you cannot pay for 3, 6, or 24 months, unfortunately.
In the case of annual payment, we provide a month for free, so you will pay for 11 months only.
You can choose your payment cycle in Settings -> Account and Billing -> Profile.
Please go to Settings -> Account and Billing -> Profile, click Edit, then choose and save the plan that you would like to upgrade to.
If you are a paying customer, the program will create an additional invoice that you need to pay once. Your plan will be updated after payment.
We pay great attention to protecting data, so it does not fall into the wrong hands and is not lost in case of a hardware crash.
Data protection at MRPeasy works as follows:
(More information is available for registered users upon request).
To downgrade from a higher software edition (pricing plan) to a lower one act as follows:
1. Check that your account does not exceed any limits of the chosen lower pricing plan. Limits are listed at /terms/#limits.
2. Disable all special features, which are provided by the higher edition. This can be done at Settings -> System settings -> Professional functions and/or Enterprise functions.
A special feature can be disabled if there is no special data that is created by that function. For example, to disable the functionality of the Serial numbers, all serial numbers should be deleted.
3. Go to Settings -> Account and Billing -> Profile, click Edit, then choose and save the edition/plan that you would like to downgrade to.
4. Check in Settings -> Account and Billing, that you have the desired pricing plan, and the next invoice amount is as expected.
1) "Users: Unlimited" means that the number of users in one account is not limited.
You can have 100, 200, or even 300 users when you need it. We have several big clients and we understand that it is important for them that the number of users in one account is not limited.
2) The system generates a proforma-invoice when you wish to add a full user to your account. This is because our pricing is per user, and this information is also stated on the top of our price list.
Some of our competitors have pricing per account, but we found that pricing per user is more suitable for our clients. Several of our clients have confirmed that pricing per user is more convenient and more flexible.
We offer the following discounts:
- A different price per user in 4 pricing plans,
- Users beyond the first 10 cost US$ 79 (£59, €69) per group of 10 users, only.
- Choosing to make an annual payment grants you a month free - you only pay for 11 months.
You can delete users in Settings -> Human resources -> particular user's settings -> Delete.
For your information, our service is a full self-service. The support team cannot:
- create, delete, renew customer accounts,
- add or delete users,
- add, edit or remove data,
- add or change payment information.
A subscribed (paying) client account is active 14 days after issuing a proforma-invoice for the new billing cycle.
After 14 days of non-payment, account access is limited, and only access is provided to the Settings section.
An account is deleted after 28 days of non-payment.
Attention! Because of technical and organizational reasons a deleted account cannot be restored, even if you have a backup.
To delete your account go to Settings -> Account and Billing -> Profile -> Delete MRPeasy account. The account will be deleted right away.
When an account is deleted, no new charges apply, no refund will be provided.
Only the administrator can delete the account.
If you want just to stop making payments, you can delete your payment details in Settings -> Account and Billing -> Payment data -> Delete.
In this case, you will be able to continue to use your account until the end of your paid period.
Attention! A deleted account cannot be restored. When an account is deleted, its database is also deleted, so no further access to the data is possible, including your invoices and our invoices for you.
Thank you for the time you are putting into testing.
There are two possibilities regarding how to proceed with the testing:
- If already entered data is important, please pay our monthly proforma-invoice;
- If it is not important, please sign-up for a new trial account. To use the same email address, delete the existing account first.
Please read also this FAQ article:
Keep in mind that the backup file cannot be used in a new account.
A company can have up to 6 trial accounts. That makes up to 3-6 months of free testing in total.
We have many customers who use the parallel paid test account for various reasons:
- To test a new functionality
- To train staff
- To try new ways of working.
However, please keep in mind that testers don’t require separate accounts. A user can be added to the existing account at Settings -> Human Resources.
This is a more or less typical situation that we come across at MRPeasy. People think that it is necessary to make a ‘big decision’ first.
MRPeasy has many successful customers in nearly all manufacturing industries. Many of our customers have been surprised that it is possible to use production planning software and not have to pay between $60,000 - $200,000 a year.
A traditional ERP system implementation flow typically includes the following requirements:
- Meeting the distributor's sales team.
- Making decisions based on a slide-show.
- Paying for the software.
- Agreeing on the implementation project.
- Paying for the implementation.
- Waiting 6-36 months to see what you got.
MRPeasy’s workflow differs greatly, here’s how:
- You can try the full-blown system for free.
- If you need a longer trial period, simply pay a monthly fee, and test it out for as long as it is needed.
- Just decide and then implement it.
After your initial small payment you'll be on a rolling contract - you can stop payments at any time without any further obligations.
What do you pay for when you order customization?
Product and Technology Departments are working daily on MRPeasy service development. Our software development roadmap consists of more than 300 proposals, requests, and projects.
When you order customization, you pay for the change in the Technology Department's priorities, and we guarantee that the function will be developed ASAP (typically within 2-8 weeks), depending on complexity.
So, we develop the software according to customers' needs permanently anyway, just the developments that are ordered as a paid customization will be performed earlier.
Our approach is additionally explained in our Customization terms within the section "Getting started".
For a better understanding of the scale of our operations, we would like to note that our system deletes several dozen accounts daily. Nobody from our side:
Creates, deletes, or renews customer accounts manually.
Adds or deletes users.
Adds, edits, or removes data.
Adds or removes payment information.
Contacts customers by phone, or any other method. All regular emails are automated, incl. billing notifications.
When the invoice is issued, during the first two weeks the software displays a notification message which alerts users that they are allowed to use all functions.
After that, for two weeks, the functionality is blocked, and only the support/payment module is accessible. So it’s not only emails that exist to inform the client about an unpaid invoice.
After 4 weeks of non-payment, the account is deleted automatically, according to the terms of service.
MRPeasy requires a lot of computing resources since all of its clients use a common infrastructure, so the resources must be fairly divided - this is why MRPeasy software editions have various limits for actively used data in the system.
Many companies who make-to-order (MTO) or engineer-to-order (ETO) bump into these limitations because they generate a lot of data, which is for one-time use only.
In MRPeasy, once you reach a limitation, one of two things can be done:
- Archive old data.
- Upgrade to the next edition, with greater limits.
For archiving old data, find your old items which are not in active use any longer and then “delete” them one by one, or by using the bulk editing function.
This will only take the item off active use. Thereafter it will be archived, but will still be in the system. The item still can be found in the database by its number or even just part of the number.
For bulk archiving use the archiving functionality in Settings -> Database maintenance.
MRPeasy is a production management software for small manufacturers and distributors (10-200 employees).
The pricing is made to be the most affordable when you have 10+ users. Users beyond 10 cost 49 per group of 10 users only.
So, for 10 users you should pay X a month, then for 50 users - (X+49*4 only).
Use the Pricing Calculator at the Pricing page for the exact quotation.
Our billing system works automatically according to your account information, what you have entered or triggered.
The support team cannot:
Create, delete, or renew customer accounts.
Add or delete users.
Add, edit, or remove data.
Add or change payment information.
Provide individual terms.
There are two ways to cease billing:
Delete your payment information in Settings -> Account and billing -> Payment data.
Delete your account in Settings -> Account and billing -> Profile.
Regarding our refund policy see our Terms and Conditions, section 21.
The data, what is stored in your database in MRPeasy, can be divided into two parts:
- the data what you have entered;
- the data what is the result of your usage of the system.
As a rule, the data that you have entered can be exported.
The data that is the result of your usage of the system usually can be exported, but not always in the most convenient form, because of technical limitations.
Unfortunately, it cannot be done with one click.
At every page, where the export is allowed technically, you can find the button "CSV" or "Export to CSV".