Home and Decor
The global home and décor market, set to reach $939.7 billion by 2028 from $727.6 billion in 2022, encompasses a wide range of products and services from furniture and wallpapers to textiles and kitchenware. Home and décor products are not limited to residential use and are installed in various commercial spaces such as hotels, offices, and stores across diverse sectors. As small and medium manufacturers compete for market share amid global giants, the market is more competitive and diverse than ever.
In the aftermath of the COVID-pandemic, the home and décor industry has undergone multilateral changes. Global supply chain disruptions have greatly affected raw material availability and logistical mobility while at the same time, new and eco-friendly materials are gaining traction. A rise in working from home and a continuing global housing boom have substantially increased demand for interior design products, and the explosive rise in eCommerce is fast reshaping distribution channels.
Increase flexibility with MRPeasy manufacturing ERP
Manufacturers in the home and décor sector need powerful and flexible productivity tools to effectively juggle supply chain complexities and keep production costs and lead times in check while ensuring a growing client base and reducing time to market.
MRPeasy is a capable yet affordable all-in-one manufacturing and inventory management solution for small and medium players active in the home and décor sector. MRPeasy perfectly combines a top-of-class MRP system and inventory management module with all the essential back-office tools like a built-in CRM, order and vendor management, procurement, accounting, and more. The system is 100% cloud-based and requires no IT-infrastructure investments, making implementation easy and risk-free.
MRPeasy enables you to:
- Calculate production costs and lead times easily and accurately as orders come in;
- Plan and schedule all aspects of production using forward or backward scheduling, drag-and-drop rescheduling, complex routing tools, and more;
- Manage product families and customize product variants with built-in multi-level and matrix BOM control;
- Take charge of your stock and supply chain using powerful inventory management and procurement functions like intelligent demand forecasting and purchase order management tools;
- Achieve full end-to-end traceability with batch and serial number tracking; version and quality control, and RMA functionality;
- Integrate seamlessly with your preferred accounting (Xero, Quickbooks) and eCommerce (Shopify, WooCommerce, Salesforce) platform, or use the Zapier integration to connect your stock and production management with any number of other apps.
- And much more.
Take your home and décor manufacturing business to a modern level of efficiency – try MRPeasy today!
Brass Monkey Health Limited
UK-based Brass Monkey Health manufactures innovative and highly customizable automated ice baths for indoors as well as outdoor use. The company caters to both private and commercial customers.
Brass Monkey Health uses MRPeasy as a full manufacturing ERP solution.
Fontana Candle Company
Fontana Candle Company from the USA produces eco-friendly organic candles, wax melts, and other home scenting solutions. The company prides itself in only creating toxin-free products that do not harm either humans, pets, or ecosystems.
Fontana Candle Company uses MRPeasy for production and order management.
Well Made LLC
Well Made from Chicago, USA is a manufacturer of magnetic frames, key shelves, and tabletop records displays.
Well Made uses MRPeasy as a manufacturing ERP solution.